Department of Legal affairs provides advice to the University and its controlled entities on all legal matters affecting the University.
The department contains:
- the University’s policy framework and hierarchy office
- the processes to be followed when developing Policy, Procedures and Guidelines office
- approval procedures office
- draft Policy published for consultation with the University community office
- a Policy, Procedure and Guideline search facility office
The Policy List is continually being updated. If you you need help with our policies and instructions or even legal advise we encourage you to visit our listed above offices at chancellery of Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University.