The organizational structure of the security clearance department
President of University
Security Clearance Department
Follow-up Division Identification Card Division
First: Director of the Department of Security Permits
Tasks and duties
1 – Work security permits for each of the new appointees and transferred to the university and those assigned to positions and according to ministerial instructions.
2. Follow up the Ministry’s directives regarding the follow-up work (University Security) and its implementation and dissemination to colleges and institutes.
3. Follow-up the directives and instructions of the President of the University and its implementation in respect of follow-up work.
4. Be in direct contact with the President of the University.
5. Supervising the conservation of security and order on campus.
6 – Follow-up to the task of follow-up officials to colleges and institutes and their work.
7 – Empirical visits to units and follow-up people in colleges and institutes.
8. Cooperation and coordination with the Protection Force and the security forces responsible for protecting the area to increase security protection.
9 – Approach the military to provide protection to the Commission to receive the salaries of employees monthly.
10 – Follow up the work of receptions and ensure the maintenance of records of their own.
11. Holding regular meetings of the follow-up officials to discuss developments related to their work
12 – Follow-up and provide the necessary protection for celebrations, exhibitions and scientific conferences.
13 – Follow-up the civil defense guard in colleges and institutes for the purpose of carrying out his duties.
14. Coordinate with the Director of the accommodation on the approach of the auditor to provide the necessary protection for the accommodation
15 – Follow up complaints concerning employees, auditors and students.
16. Follow-up to the special procedures for arrests, assassinations, kidnappings and terrorist incidents and the lifting of procedures.
17. Follow-up and resolution of problems that arise between the auditors and employees during the official working hours and reporting thereon.
18. Follow-up of day-to-day and night-time follow-up personnel.
19- Proposing security treatments for university sites and configurations.
20 – Follow-up operation of electronic surveillance systems (cameras).
21. Secure communication with the various security authorities, cooperation in the field of information and other work.
Second: Division of Issuance of Identities
Tasks and duties
1- Printing the identities of all employees of the university’s faculty, colleges and institutes.
2. Opening records of receipt and delivery.
3- Opening a special profile to allow the receipt of the identities to be renewed annually.
4 – Compliance with the rules of the receipt and issuance and delivery of identities.
5. Open a profile of expired identities.
6 – Complete the minutes of damaging the valid identities and damaged from time to time.
7. Conduct an audit on the transaction of the issuance of identity before receiving it.
Third: Follow-up Division:
Tasks and duties
1. Receiving auditors with respect and use of correspondence
Official and transparent handling.
2 – Open the records of the auditors on a daily basis.
3. Open the records of the secured things on a daily basis.
4 – Opening records for the entry of cars on a daily basis.
5 – Open the records for the exit of the material from the department to follow it back.
6 – Delivery of Badge entry and review sections of the university.
7 -Disallow inter of large bags and others, but delivered to the secretariats.
8 – Receiving weapons and not allowing the entry of weapons to anyone who was the campus security
And record them in the relevant register containing all information.
9 – follow-up of materials by the staff for the purposes of repair and others after confirmation of existence authorized by the responsible person.
10. Facilitate the smooth flow of employees and auditors.
11 – Facilitate the task of auditors and answer their inquiries in coordination with the departments concerned.
12 – Ensure that the department is free of the last auditor before leaving the receptions.
13. Follow-up to the directives of the President of University and the Director of the Department.
14 – Work to maintain security and order on the campus in coordination with the Department Director.
15. Supervising on the entry and exit of employees.
16. Cooperation and coordination with protection force and the security forces responsible for the protection of the area.
17. Follow-up work of external and internal inquiries and reception of guests.
18 – Follow-up work morning and evening guards.
19. Presence during holidays and after working hours.
20. Ensure that vehicles not allowed are not allowed in.
21 – Follow up all the joints of the university and a morning inspection before and after the official working hours.
22 – Follow-up elements of external work that work within the Department (cafeteria – Photography – construction workers
23. Ensure the necessary protection for conferences, celebrations and meetings.
24. Follow-up by the civil defense officers to discharge their duties.
25. Identification of elements of the internal patrol to monitor and report suspicious and suspicious cases.
26. Follow-up immunization